We do not provide abortions in Alabama.
For the latest information about abortion access, please see the State-by-State Guide at Abortion Finder for Alabama.
Clinics in Alabama that are unable to provide abortions may still be open for referrals, contraception, and other services.
- Alabama Women’s Center for Reproductive Alternatives – Huntsville: (256) 536-2231
- Reproductive Health Services of Montgomery: (334) 834-4988
- West Alabama Women’s Center – Tuscaloosa: (205) 556-2026
If you are seeking abortion in another state, you can contact these groups for help with funding, transportation, and other logistics.
- NAF Hotline Fund: 1-800-772-9100
- ARC Southeast: 855-227-2475
- Yellowhammer Fund: 833-935-5699
- Alabama Cohosh Collaborative
If you are an Alabama voter wanting to fight for equitable abortion access, we suggest getting involved with:
Where is AOD available?
California • Colorado • Connecticut • Delaware • Hawaii • Illinois • Kansas • Maine • Maryland • Massachusetts • Minnesota • Montana • Nevada • New Hampshire • New Jersey • New Mexico • New York • Oregon • Rhode Island • Vermont • Virginia • Washington
Via Nearest State Pickup: Pennsylvania • Washington DC