How It Works
Complete our automated intake. Make sure you provide accurate health information. This is used to build your private medical record. If you do not qualify, please see one of our colleagues.
Participate in a brief scheduled video call with your clinician. They will review the process and answer any questions you have. Most visits take less than 15 minutes.
Medication kits are delivered overnight express to your door. Take them on your own schedule. We will follow up by text and have 24/7 medical support if needed.
Here are the quality clinics we recommend in Colorado. You can find more options – including out of state providers – at ineedana.com where you can easily search by zip code.
- Boulder Abortion Clinic (303) 447-1361
- Boulder Valley Women’s Health Center (303) 442-5160
- Healthy Futures For Women – Englewood (303) 647-3514
- Mile High OB/GYN – Denver & Englewood (303) 388-4631
- Partners in Women’s Health – Denver (303) 399-3315
Medicaid does not cover abortion care in Colorado. Some private insurance plans may cover abortion. You can contact these groups for help with funding, transportation, and other logistics.
- Cobalt Abortion Fund – We work directly with Cobalt Abortion Fund to offer $100 grants to AOD patients reporting a financial need. You can let us know if you need further financial help as well.
- NAF Hotline Fund 1-800-772-9100
- Cobalt Abortion Fund
If you are a Colorado voter wanting to provide and expand equitable abortion access, we suggest getting involved with:
See something out-of-date or want to add to these lists? Please use our contact us form below to let us know.
Where is AOD available?
California • Colorado • Connecticut • Delaware • Hawaii • Illinois • Maine • Maryland • Massachusetts • Minnesota • Montana • Nevada • New Hampshire • New Jersey • New Mexico • New York • Oregon • Rhode Island • Vermont • Virginia • Washington