You must be IN Illinois for your video visit and provide a residential mailing address in Illinois.
- People eligible for Medicaid Illinois can get public funds for abortion services.
- Most health insurance plans must include abortion coverage without exclusions or limitations in Illinois.
If you would prefer to use insurance, please contact our colleagues from the resources below. We do not accept insurance or Medicaid.
How It Works
Complete our automated intake. Make sure you provide accurate health information. This is used to build your private medical record. If you do not qualify, please see one of our colleagues.
Participate in a brief scheduled video call with your clinician. They will review the process and answer any questions you have. Most visits take less than 15 minutes.
Medication kits are delivered overnight express to your door. Take them on your own schedule. We will follow up by text and have 24/7 medical support if needed.
Here are the quality clinics we recommend in Illinois. You can find more options – including out of state providers – at ineedana.com where you can easily search by zip code.
- Hope Clinic for Women – Granite City: 618-451-5722
- Woman’s Aid Center – Chicago: 773-492-3538
You can contact these groups for help with funding, transportation, and other logistics.
- NAF Hotline Fund Call 800-772-9100
- Chicago Abortion Fund Call 312-663-0338
- Midwest Access Coalition Call or text 847-750-6224
If you are an Illinois voter wanting to provide and expand equitable abortion access, we suggest getting involved with:
See something out-of-date or want to add to these lists? Please use our contact us form below to let us know.
Where is AOD available?
California • Colorado • Connecticut • Delaware • Hawaii • Illinois • Kansas • Maine • Maryland • Massachusetts • Minnesota • Montana • Nevada • New Hampshire • New Jersey • New Mexico • New York • Oregon • Rhode Island • Vermont • Virginia • Washington
Via Nearest State Pickup: Pennsylvania • Washington DC