You must be IN Hawaii for your video visit and provide a residential mailing address in Hawaii.
- People eligible for Hawaii QUEST can get public funding for abortion care.
- Some health insurance plans may cover abortion in Hawaii.
If you would prefer to use insurance, please contact our colleagues from the resources below. We do not accept insurance or Medicaid.
Learn more about abortions in Hawaii at abortionfinder.org
How It Works
Complete our automated intake. Make sure you provide accurate health information. This is used to build your private medical record. If you do not qualify, please see one of our colleagues.
Participate in a brief scheduled video call with your clinician. They will review the process and answer any questions you have. Most visits take less than 15 minutes.
Medication kits are delivered overnight express to your door. Take them on your own schedule. We will follow up by text and have 24/7 medical support if needed.
Here are the quality clinics we recommend in Hawaii. You can find more options at ineedana.com where you can easily search by zip code.
- Women’s Options Center – Honolulu (808) 686-4690
- Planned Parenthood – Honolulu & Kahului (800) 769-0045
- People eligible for Hawaii QUEST (Medicaid) can get public funds for abortion services.
- Some health insurance plans may include abortion coverage in Hawaii.
If you are a Hawaii voter wanting to provide and expand equitable abortion access, we suggest getting involved with:
See something out-of-date or want to add to these lists? Please use our contact us form below to let us know.
Where is AOD available?
California • Colorado • Connecticut • Delaware • Hawaii • Illinois • Maine • Maryland • Massachusetts • Minnesota • Montana • Nevada • New Hampshire • New Jersey • New Mexico • New York • Oregon • Rhode Island • Vermont • Virginia • Washington
Nearest State Pickup: Pennsylvania • District of Columbia