We do not provide abortions in Texas.
For the latest information about abortion access, please see the State-by-State Guide at Abortion Finder for Texas.
Clinics in Texas that are unable to provide abortions may still be open for referrals, contraception, and other services. You can find more options – including out-of-state providers – at ineedana.com, where you can easily search by zip code.
- Whole Woman’s Health – Austin, Fort Worth, McAllen & McKinney (877) 835-1090
- Houston Women’s Clinic (713) 868-4483
- Houston Women’s Reproductive Services (281) 501-2197
You can contact these groups for help with funding, travel out of Texas, and other logistics.
- Fund Texas Choice (844) 900-8908
- The Bridge Collective (Central Texas) (512) 524-9822
- Lilith Fund (Central and South Texas) (877) 659-4304
- West Fund (West Texas) (915) 213-4535
- NAF Hotline Fund 1-800-772-9100
If you are a Texas voter wanting to fight for equitable abortion access, we suggest getting involved with:
Where is AOD available?
California • Colorado • Connecticut • Delaware • Hawaii • Illinois • Kansas • Maine • Maryland • Massachusetts • Minnesota • Montana • Nevada • New Hampshire • New Jersey • New Mexico • New York • Oregon • Rhode Island • Vermont • Virginia • Washington
Via Nearest State Pickup: Pennsylvania • Washington DC