We do not provide abortions in Tennessee.
For the latest information about abortion access, please see the State-by-State Guide at Abortion Finder for Tennessee
Clinics in Tennessee that are unable to provide abortions may still be open for referrals, contraception, and other services. You can find more options – including out-of-state providers – at ineedana.com, where you can easily search by zip code.
- Choices – Memphis Center for Reproductive Health (901) 274-3550
- Knoxville Center for Reproductive Health (865) 637-3861
- carafem – Nashville (855) 729-2272
You can contact these groups for help with funding, transportation, and other logistics.
- Mountain Access Brigade (855) 888-6228
- ARC Southeast (855) 227-2475
- NAF Hotline Fund 1-800-772-9100
If you are a Tennessee voter wanting to fight for equitable abortion access, we suggest getting involved with:
Where is AOD available?
California • Colorado • Connecticut • Delaware • Hawaii • Illinois • Kansas • Maine • Maryland • Massachusetts • Minnesota • Montana • Nevada • New Hampshire • New Jersey • New Mexico • New York • Oregon • Rhode Island • Vermont • Virginia • Washington
Via Nearest State Pickup: Pennsylvania • Washington DC