Abortion in Oklahoma is completely banned as of May 2022.
- You will likely need to travel out-of-state to obtain a legal abortion.
- There are very few exceptions to the state’s abortion ban.
- See below for resources.
Learn more about your options at abortionfinder.org
We recommend these out-of-state abortion clinics for care close to Oklahoma. You can find more options at ineedana.com where you can search by zip code.
- Trust Women – Wichita, KS (316) 260-6934
- Little Rock Family Planning Services (501) 225-3836
- CHOICES. Memphis Center for Reproductive Health (901) 274-3550
- Hope Clinic for Women – Granite City, IL (618) 451-5722
You can contact these groups for help with funding, transportation, and other logistics needed to get care out of state.
- Roe Fund (918) 481-6444
- Indigenous Women Rising (505) 398-1990
- NAF Hotline Fund 1-800-772-9100
- Brigid Alliance
If you are an Oklahoma voter wanting to support abortion access, we suggest getting involved with:
Where is AOD available?
California • Colorado • Connecticut • Delaware • Georgia • Hawaii • Illinois • Maine • Maryland • Massachusetts • Minnesota • Montana • Nevada • New Hampshire • New Jersey • New Mexico • New York • Oregon • Rhode Island • Vermont • Virginia • Washington
*Patients in D.C. must provide a Maryland or Virginia mailing address.*