We do not provide abortions in North Dakota.
For the latest information about abortion access, please see the State-by-State Guide at Abortion Finder for North Dakota.
Clinics in North Dakota that are unable to provide abortions, may still be open for referrals, contraception, and other services. You can find more options – including out-of-state providers – at ineedana.com, where you can easily search by zip code.
- Red River Women’s Clinic – Fargo (701) 298-9999
You can contact these groups for help with funding, transportation, and other logistics.
- North Dakota Women in Need Abortion Access Fund (888) 928-9009
- JEN (Justice through Empowerment Network) (605) 334-5065
- South Dakota Access for Every Woman (605) 338-3350
- Indigenous Women Rising (505) 398-1990
- NAF Hotline Fund 1-800-772-9100
If you are a North Dakota voter wanting to fight for equitable abortion access, we suggest getting involved with:
Where is AOD available?
California • Colorado • Connecticut • Delaware • Hawaii • Illinois • Kansas • Maine • Maryland • Massachusetts • Minnesota • Montana • Nevada • New Hampshire • New Jersey • New Mexico • New York • Oregon • Rhode Island • Vermont • Virginia • Washington