New Hampshire – ineligible
You can get an abortion in New Hampshire, but it cannot be with us. Based on what you told us, it is safest for you to seek in-person care with one of our colleagues listed below. Do NOT repeat your intake. We cannot accept repeat intakes for legal and safety concerns.
- If you are under age 18 in New Hampshire, a parent or guardian must give permission for your abortion. If this is not an option for you, contact the JB Hotline.
Learn more about your options in New Hampshire at abortionfinder.org
Here are the quality clinics we recommend in New Hampshire. You can find more options – including out of state providers – at ineedana.com where you can easily search by zip code.
- Equality Health Center – Concord 603-225-2739
- Joan G. Lovering Health Center – Greenland 603-436-7588
Medicaid does not cover abortion care in New Hampshire. You can contact these groups for help with funding, transportation, and other logistics.
- NAF Hotline Fund call 800-772-9100
- The Reproductive Freedom Fund of New Hampshire call or text 603-395-9078
If you are a New Hampshire voter wanting to provide and expand equitable abortion access, we suggest getting involved with:
See something out-of-date or want to add to these lists? Please use our contact us form below to let us know.
Where is AOD available?
California • Colorado • Connecticut • Delaware • Hawaii • Illinois • Kansas • Maine • Maryland • Massachusetts • Minnesota • Montana • Nevada • New Hampshire • New Jersey • New Mexico • New York • Oregon • Pennsylvania • Rhode Island • Vermont • Virginia • Washington
Via Nearest State Pickup: Washington DC