You can get an abortion in Kansas, but it cannot be with us. Based on what you told us, it is safest for you to seek in-person care with one of our colleagues listed below. Do NOT repeat your intake. We cannot accept repeat intakes for legal and safety concerns.
Here are the quality clinics we recommend in Kansas. You can find more options at ineedana.com where you can easily search by zip code.
- Trust Women Wichita – (316) 260-6934
- Planned Parenthood Wichita Health Center – (316) 263-7575
- Center for Women’s Health – Overland Park (913) 491-6878
With extremely limited exceptions, Medicaid does not cover abortion services in Kansas, nor do private health insurance plans. You can contact these groups for help with funding, transportation, and other logistics.
- NAF Hotline Fund 1-800-772-9100
- Kansas Abortion Fund – works directly with clinics; you do not need to contact the fund directly
- Midwest Access Coalition (MAC) – can assist with travel, lodging and logistics
If you are a Kansas voter wanting to preserve and expand equitable abortion access, we suggest getting involved with:
Where is AOD available?
California • Colorado • Connecticut • Delaware • Hawaii • Illinois • Kansas • Maine • Maryland • Massachusetts • Minnesota • Montana • Nevada • New Hampshire • New Jersey • New Mexico • New York • Oregon • Rhode Island • Vermont • Virginia • Washington
Via Nearest State Pickup: Pennsylvania • Washington DC