We do not provide abortions in Florida.
For the latest information about abortion access, please see the State-by-State Guide at Abortion Finder for Florida.
Here are the quality clinics we recommend in Florida. You can find more options at ineedana.com where you can easily search by zip code.
- Bread and Roses Gainesville (844) 490-2660
- A Woman’s Choice of Jacksonville (800) 298-8874
- Presidential Women’s Center – West Palm Beach (561) 686-3859
Medicaid and private insurance does not cover abortion care in Florida. You can contact these groups for help with funding, transportation, and other logistics.
- NAF Hotline Fund 1-800-772-9100
- ARC Southeast 855-227-2475
- Florida Access Network
If you are a Florida voter wanting to preserve and expand equitable abortion access, we suggest getting involved with:
- Floridians Protecting Freedom ballot initiative campaign
- Floridians for Reproductive Freedom
Where is AOD available?
California • Colorado • Connecticut • Delaware • Hawaii • Illinois • Kansas • Maine • Maryland • Massachusetts • Minnesota • Montana • Nevada • New Hampshire • New Jersey • New Mexico • New York • Oregon • Rhode Island • Vermont • Virginia • Washington
Via Nearest State Pickup: Pennsylvania • Washington DC